Terms and conditions:-
1. All bookings will be subject to the deposit and booking form returned within 14 days, and deposit is non refundable in event of cancellation.
2. D.J supplied by Hearts Desire (Kids Fun Disco) will be of 5 star rating to the best of our ability and DBS checked yearly.
3. Anyone caught abusing D.J's equipment, the hirer will be liable to the cost of damage to said equipment.
4. Bookings will only be fully confirmed within 14 days from the time of enquiry, with the completion of the booking form, terms and conditions agreed, and £50 deposit, or function booking date may be lost to another party.
5. A receipt will be sent out within 7 days from receiving the completed booking form and deposit.
6. The form submitted is classed as signed and therefore you agree to these terms.
7. Remainder of balance will be settled in full via BACS payment no later than 48 hours prior to the function. If you wish to pay the balance by cheque, this must reach us no later than 7 days before the function.
8. Please make sure there is car park space or parking payment that maybe needed for your event will be added to the balance of your bill.
9. Hearts Desire is only held responsible for the disco/entertainment and not for where the venue is taking place.
10. In the event of a function being held in the congestion charge zone, a charge of £11.50 will be added to the final balance, only if a D.J has to enter the congestion zone, at active zone times.
11. In cases of your party location being more than 15 miles from ME3 Medway area, we will add an extra charge to the price to cover the extra mileage, please ask when booking or we will tell you at the time of your enquiry.
12. If you wish to book online, you can make payment through PayPal or BACS. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay us. PayPal is a fully secure online banking site and once we receive your payment, we will contact you and send a receipt via email or post if requested.
13. If customers cancel a booking 14 days or less before the venue, unless in exceptional circumstances, the customer will be charged the full amount of the balance.
14. If we receive back from our bank a returned cheque from yourselves more than once, you will incur our £10 bank charge.
15. Any photos taken by us for website promotion, we guarantee to blur children’s face out.
16. If we do any filming of any activities, it will only be used for promotion on our channel and website. We will not film only if you object when booking, please check with other parents and let us know if there is any objections.
17. We are not liable for any sweets or prizes we give out during the entertainment. Parents and guardians are advised to check themselves. If there is any food allergies said parents and guardians should advise that child not to eat sweets before ingredients are checked.
18. Please read carefully and understand these terms, as they are legally binding and not negotiable.
Terms & Conditions.
Terms and conditions:-